Student Intern - Infrastructure Services
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Information Technology Center
10002 Rogers Run
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - Infrastructure Services Job in San Antonio
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas of IT Infrastructure Services to include; enterprise system monitoring, IT Infrastructure Planning, Server and Database Engineering.
Intern Dates: May 24-August 6, 2021
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Networking, Cyber Security, Web Design and/or Application Development
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
Per Diem As Needed