Student Intern - Infrastructure Services
CHRISTUS System Office
10002 Rogers Run
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - Infrastructure Services Job in San Antonio
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas of Information IT Infrastructure Services to include; enterprise system monitoring, IT Infrastructure Planning, Server and Database Engineering.
- Learn about all the different areas of the Information Management (IM) Health Plan department.
- Learn about how the department uses this information in their day-to-day jobs.
- Create an inventory of the information collected during the learning and interview process of the department.
- Create a conceptual design of how this information could be created using a SharePoint site.
- Create the department SharePoint site based on the information collected.
- Other duties assigned to assist the IM Health Plan Services department.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Cyber Security, Web Design and/or Application Development.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.