Student Intern - HR Business Partners
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS SETX Human Resources Office 2980 North Street
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - HR Business Partners Job in Beaumont
Intern Dates: May 20th, 2024 - August 9th, 2024, paid internship
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas Human Resources.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Human Resources, Health Care Administration, Marketing, Business.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.