Apply Now Student Intern - Healthcare Administration Job in Beaumont
Intern Dates: May 20th, 2024 - August 9th, 2024, paid internship
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The Intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in Management, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration and Marketing.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- At lease 2 years of college preparation towards major.
- Currently enrolled in a College degree program in one of the following degree program; Management, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration and Marketing.
- PC and Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others.
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills.
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.