Monday - Friday
Student Intern - Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Job in Irving
A full time (40 hour per week) meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas of Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion with a specific focus on technological design, programming and development supporting the business. Interested candidates should possess a resourceful attitude and employ self-driven strategies to achieve daily goals. The Intern will collaborate across multiple departments, including, but limited to clinical areas and within Information Management; therefore, individuals with strong communication are required.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cloud-based dashboard development from Smartsheet with web integration into Sharepoint
- Providing backbone administrative support for patient care managers though database development of a web-based community resource pool directory
- Professional network growth expansion, self-development, and ability to explore health care industry with leading experts in their respective fields.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs: computer science, data analytics, web-based design, business analytics
- PC and Microsoft Office skills; Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Master preferred, but all candidates in an academic program will be considered
- If no prior work experience, at least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
- Sharepoint experience preferred, but not required
- HTML experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages preferred: C#, Java, Node, Python, or Ruby.