Student Intern - Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Job in Irving
Intern Dates: May 22, 2023 - August 4, 2023
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in Healthy Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion department.
- Design, facilitate, evaluate a diversity, equity, and inclusion learning and strategic process for a Health System's Diversity Council.
- Organize and Standardize diversity, equity, and inclusion training material.
- Strengthen language access services by conducting qualitative interviews and writing a report.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Public Health, Sociology, Education, Anthropology, Linguistics, or Community Health.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
Per Diem As Needed