Monday - Friday
Student Intern - Finance
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - Finance Job in Irving
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas Our team crosses multiple areas of the organization and has access to a good portion of the data for the system. While we support Managed Care, Pharmacy, Supply Chain, Pharmacy, and Decision Support we are also responsible for daily and monthly reports to senior leadership. This position will have the opportunity to see multiple facets of how large organizations use data and the benefit of strong data analytics programs.
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Finance or Accounting preferred but Computer Science would also be considered
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.