Monday - Friday
Student Intern - Compliance
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Student Intern - Compliance Job in Irving
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas of the Corporate Compliance department by working with members of the Compliance team under the direction of the VP, Chief Compliance & Privacy Officer. The exposure and opportunity gained will result in an increased appreciation and understanding of Compliance program fundamentals.
The Corporate Compliance Intern will principally work under the direction of the Compliance Operations Director and team. The Intern will be engaged in, experience and facilitate compliance activities to include; reporting and management, participating and conducting compliance audits; work plan audits, policy and procedure research, review and revision. Other projects deemed necessary or appropriate by the VP, Chief Compliance & Privacy Officer and the team.
- Currently enrolled in a College degree program in one of the following; Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Law, and Business Administration
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.