Strategic Business Analyst II
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Strategic Business Analyst II Job in Irving
The Information Services Strategic Business Analyst leads and implements innovative solutions for CHRISTUS Enterprise. The Strategic Business Analyst leads in creating ideas, journey mapping, UX design, by working with various business units to understand challenges. The Strategic Business Analyst should be able to lead design thinking sessions, define their needs, collect ideas, problems and opportunities and then be able to facilitate and drive delivery of initiatives using Agile methodology.
Lead design thinking sessions that empathize with users, define their needs, and collect ideas, problems, and opportunities
- Gather and document requirements, create design workflows, Design innovative and integrated systems
- Lead and monitor the progress of the various ongoing innovative initiatives
- Lead, evaluate and oversee the overall implementation of top ideas from innovation structure
- Lead and work with the team to develop idea generation approaches
- Work with internal teams to execute the Design and solution based on business needs
- Work with internal teams on proper handoff and commercialization of innovative initiatives
- Understanding the business strategy, pain points, market trends, and identifying and evaluating technologies will bring business value.
- Lead innovative solution implementation by assisting the in-house development teams with Sprint planning following Agile/Scrum methodology
- Manage external partnerships with companies that may accelerate innovation and market access.
- Produce new ideas and be able to execute rapidly
- Develop strategy and help execute innovation culture, including defining, communicating, and inspiring innovation in the organization.
- Organize training on topics such as creativity, business models, and prototyping
- Educate teams on how to identify short projects from an idea to execution
- Coordinate with various Internal IS teams and vendors to deliver desired solution
- Prove ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels
- Futuristic thinking about new technologies and interoperability with the current portfolio of technologies
- Knowledge of information architecture and user-centric design.
- Outstanding analytical capabilities, with the ability to create a well-developed strategy toolkit
Bachelor’s degree or a related field of study
- Five or more years of Healthcare experience in leading innovative solutions by gathering requirements, designing applications, and business analysis
- Experience being creative and innovative both front-end innovation (ideas) and back-end innovation (rapid execution of experiments) to match the opportunities to the needs
- Experience working with Executive leadership and gathering requirements from other business areas (Revenue Cycle, Supply Chain, Clinical, Consumer) organization and creating design workflows.
- Scrum/Agile, and experience leading large/complex implementations
- Innovative Mindset - Flexibility to rapidly understand business and technology opportunities.
- Applying design methods – understanding design procedures and standards to create prototypes and finished products
- Building teams – Work closely with Application Analysts, software developers, Business Stakeholders, Business Senior Executive leadership and Information Services Executive leadership, and Service Delivery owners
- Creating Custom solutions – Offer viable innovative solutions for various business needs
Strong Analytical, creative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills