5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Sterile Processing Technician - Sterile Processing
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
Share This Job On
Sterile Processing Technician - Sterile Processing Job in Corpus Christi
Responsible for doing all of the following in a timely and appropriate time frame suggested: decontaminating all instrumentation, assembling all instrument sets, sterilizing all items in the proper method of sterilization, clean equipment for the departments/units, and stock supplies for Sterile Processing Department.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift\carry heavy items repetitively.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to perform task and duties with minimal to no error
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- One to two years of Central Service Sterile Processing experience preferred.
- Certification required from either International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM) or The Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution, Inc. (CSPDT).
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.