3 DAYS - 12 HOURS
Sterile Processing Technician Senior - Sterile Processing
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
Share This Job On
Sterile Processing Technician Senior - Sterile Processing Job in Corpus Christi
Responsible for doing all of the following in a timely and appropriate time frame suggested: decontaminating all instrumentation, assembling all instrument sets, sterilizing all items in the proper method of sterilization, clean equipment for the departments/units, and stock supplies for Sterile Processing Department.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift\carry heavy items repetitively.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to perform task and duties with minimal to no error
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- One to two years of Central Service Sterile Processing experience preferred.
- Certification required from either International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM) or The Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution, Inc. (CSPDT).
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.