3PM - 11PM
Sterile Processing Technician Senior - Sterile Processing
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
Share This Job On
Sterile Processing Technician Senior - Sterile Processing Job in San Antonio
Responsible for doing all of the following in a timely and appropriate time frame suggested: decontaminating all instrumentation, assembling all instrument sets, Sterilizing all items in the proper method of sterilization, clean equipment for the departments/units, and stock supplies for SPD department.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Must attend 80% of the department meeting offered each year.
- Ability to lift\carry heavy items repetitively.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform task and duties with minimal to no error
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- One to two years of Central Service Sterile Processing experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- IAHCSMM, CBSPDP, or other nationally recognized certification REQUIRED within 2 years of employment or will be removed from position
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.