Sterile Processing Manager - Sterile Processing
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Sterile Processing Manager - Sterile Processing Job in Longview
The Manager of Sterile Processing is responsible for managing, monitoring and directing the activities of the employees and processes within the Sterile Processing Department under the direction of the Divisional Director or Surgical Services.
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician certification required
- Certified Healthcare Leader Certification within one year of employment or transfer into the position
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Training and/or experience as a CS/SP Technician or Surgical Technician required
- Minimum 3 years Central Supply/Sterile Processing or Operating Room experience required
- Familiarity with most surgical instrumentation and processing standards preferred
- Knowledge of AORN and AAMI standards for processing and sterilization preferred
- Previous supervisory and budget experience preferred
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.