8AM - 5PM
SQL Server Developer Senior - Epic
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now SQL Server Developer Senior - Epic Job in Irving
The Information Technology Developer Senior is responsible for data integration to CHRISTUS Health Enterprise Data Platforms. Primary duties include design, development, implementation, troubleshooting and support of ETL processes in a Microsoft SQL Server environment. This role ensures data integration applications are developed to successfully deliver the Data and Analytics strategic objectives. This role will also troubleshoot and optimize data integration applications.
This role will collaborate with Enterprise Data Architecture initiatives to deliver high quality, contemporary, best-in-class solutions across CHRISTUS Health. This role supports the business goals and objectives for the Data Management division, the Information Management organization, and the enterprise as a whole.
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse environment with involvement in design, development, implementation, troubleshooting and support of ETL process using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Proven ability in developing Data warehousing, Operational Data Store (ODS) and Data Mart on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent programming skills in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Common Table Expressions using SQL or T-SQL.
- Proven ability in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning and Denormalization.
- Advanced level of SQL programming for data analysis is required.
- Must provide production support to ensure stability and efficiency.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment, preferred.
- Willingness and ability to learn advanced analytics technologies, including SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS) and Python.
- Must have communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management (including executive levels).
- Must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems with minimal direction.
- Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure.
- The ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines for self and others as required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Epic Clarity certifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field preferred.
- Minimum Eight (8) years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) in designing and developing complex ETL packages.
- Minimum Eight of (8) years of experience with writing and debugging complex SQL stored procedures and queries.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of experience with SQL Server database replication.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of experience in designing and developing data models for Transactions and Reporting.
- Four (4) years Healthcare IT experience is preferred.
- Certifications in MS SQL Server are a plus.