Speech Pathologist - Rehab Therapy
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Speech Pathologist - Rehab Therapy Job in Longview
Assists the communicatively impaired in the development or recovery of speech, language, swallowing or alternate communication skills.
- Semi-Annual CPR Certification
- Holds a masters degree in speech/language therapy
- Holds certification of Clinical Competence granted by the American Speech/Language/Hearing Association or is a Clinical Fellow with established supervision as outlined by the American Speech/Language/Hearing Association.
- Holds current licensure to practice speech therapy in the State of Texas
- Minimum of one year clinical experience, working with the speech/language disorders of adults and children. Graduate clinical experience may be considered.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.