Speech Pathologist PRN - Speech Therapy
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Westover H-31600
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now Speech Pathologist PRN - Speech Therapy Job in San Antonio
Provides Speech Pathology Services to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with follow-up and discharge planning. Assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development and Performance Improvement activities. In addition, supervises Rehab Techs, Students and Volunteers.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Speech Pathology is required.
- A minimum of one and one-half (1.5) years full-time clinical experience as a Speech Pathologist.
- Licensed as a Speech Pathologist by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- CPR certification is required.