Speech Pathologist PRN Job in Texarkana
The staff Speech Pathologist is legally and ethically responsible for evaluating, planning and implementing programs for the communicatively handicapped population.
- Masters level degree in speech language pathology is required.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in speech therapy is acceptable.
- ·High school diploma or equivalent.
- Application to begin fellowship year.At onset of clinical fellowship year, apply for temporary license with Arkansas and Texas Board of Examiners.At completion of clinical fellowship year obtain full license with American Speech and Hearing Association, Certification of Clinical Competence, Arkansas and Texas Board of Examiners.
Per Diem As Needed