8AM - 5PM
Speech Pathologist PhysMd Thrpy Phys
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital of San Antonio
333 North Santa Rosa Street
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Speech Pathologist PhysMd Thrpy Phys Job in San Antonio
Provides Speech Language Pathology to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with the follow-up, and discharge planning. Actively assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development, department operations, and Performance Improvement activities. Assists with supervising and coordinating the Speech Language Pathology student programs. In addition, supervises volunteers.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Speech Language Pathology is required.
- All assessment and treatment tools routinely used by a Speech Language Pathologist as outlined by the State Board of Examiners for Speech Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Is required to have met the qualifications for the Clinical Fellowship Year as outlined by the American Speech- Language- Hearing Association
- Licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening each year thereafter as an employee