Speech Pathologist - Physical Therapy - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Speech Pathologist - Physical Therapy - PRN Job in San Antonio
Provides Speech Pathology Services to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with follow-up and discharge planning. Assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development and Performance Improvement activities. In addition, supervises Rehab Techs, Students and Volunteers.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Speech Pathology is required.
- A minimum of one and one-half (1.5) years full-time clinical experience as a Speech Pathologist.
- Licensed as a Speech Pathologist by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- CPR certification is required.
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.