5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Speech Pathologist - Physical Therapy
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Speech Pathologist - Physical Therapy Job in San Antonio
Provides Speech Language Pathology to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with the follow-up, and discharge planning. Actively assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development, department operations, and Performance Improvement activities. Assists with supervising and coordinating the Speech Language Pathology student programs. In addition, supervises volunteers.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Speech Language Pathology is required.
- All assessment and treatment tools routinely used by a Speech Language Pathologist as outlined by the State Board of Examiners for Speech Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Is required to have met the qualifications for the Clinical Fellowship Year as outlined by the American Speech- Language- Hearing Association.
- Licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening each year thereafter as an employee.