Speech Pathologist - Phys Med Therapy Speech - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
Share This Job On
Speech Pathologist - Phys Med Therapy Speech - PRN Job in New Braunfels
Provides Speech Pathology Services to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with follow-up and discharge planning. Assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development and Performance Improvement activities. In addition, supervises Rehab Techs, Students and Volunteers.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels(CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Speech Pathology is required.
- A minimum of one and one-half (1.5) years full-time clinical experience as a Speech Pathologist.
- Licensed as a Speech Pathologist by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- CPR certification is required.
Per Diem As Needed