Social Worker BSW - PRN - Sulphur Springs
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Community & Social Services
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Share This Job On
Apply Now Social Worker BSW - PRN - Sulphur Springs Job in Sulphur Springs
The Social Worker coordinates the care and service of selected patient populations through the acute care episode, across the continuum. Works collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams, both internal and external to the organization, to improve patient care through effective utilization and monitoring of healthcare resources and assumes a leadership role to achieve desired clinical, financial, and resource outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work.
- Must satisfy any continuing education required by licensure.
- Computer skills required.
- Demonstrated advanced communications and interpersonal skills.
- Any social work duty that is approved by the Texas Board of Human Resources, preferably in Medical setting.
- Experience in working with clients/families, making referrals to community agencies as needed.
- Two years acute hospital experience preferred.
- Licensed Social Worker by Texas Department of Health.