Apply Now Senior Workforce Planning Data Analyst Job in Irving
The Workforce Planning Data Analyst Sr will collaborate with Business Analysts and Data Architects, and Workforce Leadership, document current usage of data and its appropriate storage structures for use within the current business unit and across other lines of business, and will work with multiple data sources and across business lines to develop new data capabilities. The Workforce Planning Data Analyst Sr will create data models, data catalog, and recommend usage of such data, will present recommendations to management and external stakeholders and provide guidance in selecting alternatives with impact to the team and the functional area’s bottom line, and will provide guidance, training, and mentorship to other analysts and team members.
• Develop and maintain data models, data catalog and other data sets and coordinate with others on dependencies
• Create custom reports in Infor systems and utilize other reporting tools.
• Establish and Perform regular audits of Workforce Planning data for accuracy and compliance, as well as opportunity for staffing optimization to meet business and clinical goals
• Work with technical teams to ensure process efficiency for Workforce Planning tools
• Provide defined timelines on all projects; resolve and/or escalate issues timely
• Plan and conduct stakeholder meetings to gather requirements and understand current business processes
• Participate in professional development activities to keep current with analytic trends.
• Act as a resource and mentor for colleagues with less experience
• Lead projects with manageable risks and resource requirements to ensure quality and timely project delivery
• Perform other related work as required.
· Relevant degree preferred
· 5 or more years of related experience required.
· Experience with Data Modeling and Data Wrangling required.
· Strong experience with MS Excel including pivot tables, charts, graphs, etc. required.
· Experience with BI tools including Power BI and Tableau preferred.