8AM - 5PM
Senior Patient Representative - Pain Management Clinic
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Senior Patient Representative - Pain Management Clinic Job in Texarkana
Prepare all Medicare, Medicaid & all other various types of Government claims for both the Arkansas and Texas Facilities. Manually bill all secondary insurance. Responsible for follow up & collection of Medicare/Medicaid & all other type of Government claims. Records daily to Accounts Receivable Inquiry of billing processed. Answers incoming phone calls, relays messages, receives patients, & pulls folders & files from file room. Performs order entry for all departments, & other related tasks relevant to the smooth operation of the front office. Inventories, orders & stocks office supplies.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Competent in use of computer.
- Clerical and medical terminology courses.
- Knowledge of Texas and Arkansas Medicaid guidelines.
- Accurate typing.
- One year experience, preferable in physician clinic.
- High school diploma or equivalent.