8AM - 5PM
Senior Patient Representative - OBGYN Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Tyler Medical Park
1720 South Beckham Avenue
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Senior Patient Representative - OBGYN Clinic Job in Tyler
The Patient Representative III Clinic is responsible for completion of day-to-day business office functions. This position performs a variety of clerical and administrative functions and leads and guides activities of assigned clerical staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of managed care preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good math knowledge essential.
- Must Obtain specialized training in Medical Terminology after hire.
- Must Obtain training in clinic computer system after hire.
- Three or more years of billing experience, including some ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding in a health care organization.
- Experience with charge posting or collections preferred