Senior Patient Representative - Kilgore Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Kilgore
1718 South Henderson Blvd
Kilgore, TX 75662
Share This Job On
Apply Now Senior Patient Representative - Kilgore Clinic Job in Kilgore
The Clinic Senior Patient Representative is responsible for completion of day-to-day business office functions. This position performs a variety of clerical and administrative functions and leads and guides activities of assigned clerical staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of managed care preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good math knowledge essential.
- Must obtain specialized training in Medical Terminology after hire.
- Must obtain training in clinic computer system after hire.
- Some College
- Three or more years of billing experience, including some ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding in a health care organization.
- ICD9 and CPT coding (advanced skills)
- Experience with charge posting or collections.