Senior Patient Representative - Family Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CTC Marshall Family Medicine 815 South Washington
Share This Job On
Senior Patient Representative - Family Medicine Job in Marshall
*** THIS IS A PRN, AS NEEDED, POSITION ***
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. May assist with various duties within the clinic. Verifies insurance benefits and assist with referrals. Collects payments and prepares cash for deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in a health care organization
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good math knowledge essential
- Knowledge of managed care preferred Some college preferred ICD9 and CPT coding (advanced skills) preferred
- Experience with charge posting or collections preferred
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.