8AM - 5PM
Senior Executive Assistant
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Senior Executive Assistant Job in Irving
Performs diverse executive level administrative support and reports to the VP, Supply Chain. By nature of the position, a high degree of professionalism is required dealing with exposure to sensitive information throughout requiring the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, judgment and decision-making. Coordinates and plans meetings with staff, suppliers and executives. Serves as the Supply Chain Administrator for the Policy Manager Tool and SharePoint sites. Maintains contact lists and the team’s information. Coordinates travel and completes expense reports. Responsibility as the team’s point of contact for supplies, copier and building related questions.
- Serves as the Supply Chain Administrator for the Policy Manager Tool and SharePoint sites.
- Coordinates meetings with staff, suppliers and/or ministry executives.
- Meeting planning for onsite or off-site group meetings that could include maintaining participant list, travel arrangements, room preparation and setup, hotel coordination, catering/meals, technology requirements, printing meeting materials.
- Takes notes and drafts the meeting minutes for specific meetings.
- Schedules travel and complete expense reports.
- Maintains the team’s annual conference participation calendar.
- Maintains the team’s contact information, birthdays, new hire dates.
- Maintains office and kitchen/Park supply inventory levels.
- Provides system-wide updates to the team.
- Coordinates catering orders and team celebrations.
- Serves as the point of contact for copier, IT or building related questions.
- Collection and distribution of daily mail and/or packages from the mailroom.
- Sends certified letters and mail as requested.
- Prepares presentations and reports as requested to include PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents.
- Add contacts to contact list. Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred or equivalent background gained through experience and training
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and executive assistant skills
- Minimum of five (5) years executive assistant /administrative assistant experience at the senior executive level
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products; i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint