Senior Decision Support Analyst-Productivity Specialist Decision Support/ Full-Time
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
Share This Job On
Apply Now Senior Decision Support Analyst-Productivity Specialist Decision Support/ Full-Time Job in Santa fe
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides analytical and advisory support to all levels of management and staff regarding on-going data analysis and ad-hoc data requests for decision support. Initiates and assists in operational and financial improvement initiatives and program development. Participates in projects to support strategic direction, including project management, implementation, and post-implementation analysis and monitoring. Develops management tools to facilitate decision making and lead productivity and cost accounting activities. Supports and monitors regular maintenance of decision support systems. Supports and monitors financial reporting. Collects, analyzes, and inputs payroll and statistical data into GL system. Manages Optix and region productivity.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Master’s degree preferred
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: CPA Certification preferred
- Acute problem solving and creative analytical skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and to present information effectively to management, technical and clinical staff at all levels
- Possess expert knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures for performing data analysis, the design and utilization of databases and the development and manipulation of spreadsheets
- Ability to identify, design, and integrate new methodologies, metrics and techniques to transform complex statistical data into actionable information.
EXPERIENCE: 7 years related experience required. Experience in healthcare industry including knowledge of cost accounting, benchmark analysis, productivity reporting, reimbursement methodologies and operations highly preferred.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Reporting to: Executive Director Finance
- Bloodborne pathogen A
No contact with any body fluids. Office environment with many and conflicting deadlines. Must be able to maintain composure and manage multiple priorities.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires knowledge of general safety standards. Extensive keyboard data manipulation using sound ergonomic principles. Lifting up to 20lbs.