Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
CHRISTUS System Office
Analytics and Reporting
CHRISTUS Corp Health Plan 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Job in Irving
Provide cross-departmental data solutions to support management and other departments. Compile, develop and ensure quality strategic, business, and market information. The Senior BI Consultant is in charge of providing and formulating research, analysis, and conclusive interpretation of data to help drive business development and decision making.
- Ability to collaborate and partner with management, project managers, and IM to develop, implement and manage projects and assignments.
- Responsible for data mining and turning raw data into logical information for reports, dashboards, and tools.
- Participate in and contribute to cross-functional team projects.
- Work with stakeholders to identify business needs and support creation of the use solutions and initiatives satisfying those needs.
- Design, code, and develop SQL logic to pull data that meets specifications for the end user.
- Coordinate cross-departmentally to support conceptualization and development of reporting/analytical methodologies, solutions and initiatives.
- Manage individual intake requests across the business units; track and monitor the work to ensure critical milestones are met, identify and report/escalate risks to management appropriately; manage stakeholder relations
- Accountable for transferring data, knowledge, and best practices that impact the delivery of products and services for internal and external clients.
- Obtain data, execute reporting and analysis, perform interpretations and conclusions, and prepare recommendations
- Define, analyze, and report on analytics and financials for a variety of projects.
- Create push-button reports
- Possess SME knowledge in more than one business area including understanding of goals, operations, and processes.
- Leverage networks for data gathering, problem solving and best practice identification.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Create ad-hoc reports as requested by multiple departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ years working with health plan business intelligence, operations, informatics, analytics or similar industry experience
- Experience with SQL, MS Excel, Access and SharePoint
- Knowledge of HHSC regulatory reports
- Business process and project management acumen
- Experience using HSP and SAS