Senior Admin Assistant, Nurse Recruitment FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Senior Admin Assistant, Nurse Recruitment FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
Provides administrative support to the Manager of Nursing Recruitment and Integration. Responsibilities include reaching out to candidates, scheduling of interviews and peer interviews, tracking position controls, completing position requisitions, creating regular recruitment, retention reports, and coordinating administrative meetings; recording and tracking of meeting assignments for recruitment purposes. Provides all general office management functions including filing, copying, faxing, reception, drafting correspondence, maintenance of supplies. Works closely and in collaboration with HR Talent Acquisition Team in scheduling interviews, job offer communication as needed and coordinator of all onboarding and transfers within the nursing division.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent. At least one year post-high school secretarial/computer training or two years secretarial experience in a hospital or clinic setting required.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: None required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite applications (e-mail, Scheduler, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) at intermediate to advanced level
- Well versed in Human Resources and hospital policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction; highly effective organizational, decision making and problem solving skills; effective communication and excellent customer relations skills, competence in secretarial, phone etiquette, spelling and grammar
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English required
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
EXPERIENCE: 5 years office or administrative support experience required.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
Responsible to: Assigned Patient Care Directors
- Bloodborne pathogen A
Works in clean, well-lighted, ventilated, smoke-free environment. Patient contact while performing duties on units. Subject to stressful professional relationships. VDT exposure. Working hours are varied, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to sit and work for long periods of time at a computer terminal using sound ergonomic principles. Extensive use of hands for writing and use of computer. Additionally, duties require ability to regularly stand, walk, stoop and reach. Moderate physical effort (able to lift/carry up to 15 lbs.)