5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Scheduler Senior - Gastroenterology Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances NorthPark Med Plz Tyler PBC
910 East Houston
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Scheduler Senior - Gastroenterology Clinic Job in Tyler
In depth knowledge of the health system and has the ability to schedule more complex studies without much support from Team Leader or Lead. Maintains the ability to schedule appropriately, keeping location instructions, patient demographics and insurance requirements in mind without much coaching or training by leadership. Accuracy level and customer service scores must be consistently >90% with the understanding that should their scores dip, an action plan up to and including demotion to OPS1 may occur. Employee must adhere to all employee codes of conduct to ensure their actions are consistent with the mission of CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System as we continue to extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ. This position follows departmental productivity and quality control measures as set forth by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Medical Office Management, business or accounting is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good math knowledge is essential
- Experience with PCs, Excel, Word Processor and email
- 10 key, general office machinery
- Self-motivated and self-directed, dependable, strong organizational and prioritization skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong problem-solving skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a medical office environment; 3-4 years is preferred
- Prefer knowledge of health insurance and managed care concepts and requirements.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles