6PM - 6AM
RRT, Registered Respiratory Therapist- Respiratory Resp Therapy
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
RRT, Registered Respiratory Therapist- Respiratory Resp Therapy Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills(CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
· Associate’s Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized training/military training).
· Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy highly preferred.
· Basic Computer knowledge.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
· Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
· Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
· An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments).
· Previous experience preferred but not required.
· Current Registered Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas (TMB) required.
· Current NBRC credentialing as RRT required.
· Current ACLS required.
· Current BLS required (American Heart Association).
· Current PALS required (must obtain within 90 days of hire).
· Current NRP required (must obtain within 90 days of hire. NRP not required for Medical Center).
Per Diem As Needed