RRT, Registered Respiratory Therapist- Respiratory Resp Therapy
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Alamo Heights
Share This Job On
Apply Now RRT, Registered Respiratory Therapist- Respiratory Resp Therapy Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
· Associate’s Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized training/military training).
· Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy highly preferred.
· Basic Computer knowledge.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
· Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
· Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
· An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments).
· Previous experience preferred but not required.
· Current Registered Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas (TMB) required.
· Current NBRC credentialing as RRT required.
· Current ACLS required.
· Current BLS required (American Heart Association).
· Current PALS required (must obtain within 90 days of hire).
· Current NRP required (must obtain within 90 days of hire. NRP not required for Medical Center).
Per Diem As Needed