7AM - 7PM
RRT, Registered Respiratory Therapist - Respiratory Care
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
Share This Job On
RRT, Registered Respiratory Therapist - Respiratory Care Job in New Braunfels
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels(CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
· Associate’s Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized training/military training).
· Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy highly preferred.
· Basic Computer knowledge.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
· Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
· Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
· An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments).
Previous experience preferred but not required.
· Current Registered Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas (TMB) required
· Current NBRC credentialing as RRT required
· Current ACLS required
· Current BLS required (American Heart Association)
· Current PALS required (must obtain within 90 days of hire)
· Current NRP required (must obtain within 90 days of hire. NRP not required for Medical Center)
Per Diem As Needed