**RN Walk-In Interviews every Thursday from 10am-4pm - CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
Registered Nurse (RN)
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now **RN Walk-In Interviews every Thursday from 10am-4pm - CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Job in Longview
Time: Every Thursday from 10am-4pm in our Human Resource department (located on the west side of the hospital).
Location: CHRISTUS Good Shepherd in our Human Resources department (621 N. Fourth Street, Longview, TX, 75601).
- Please go the second floor of our Customer Service Center (CSC) Building, HR will immediately be to the right when you off the elevator
- Bring a copy of your resume
- Complete an application online
The staff Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and other health care team members. In addition, the staff RN contributes to the management of the unit by monitoring unit activities and developing staff.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS Certification.
- Must have 6 months of nursing experience.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of CHRISTUS!