Apply Now RN Total Joint Navigator, Program Manager - Quality Assurance Job in Corpus Christi
The Total Joint Navigator directs the operation of clinical programs and promotes quality services for the community and patients within the Total Joint Program.
At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South’s Orthopedic Institute, the total joint replacement surgeons have extensive experience and expertise in the diseases and treatment of the hip and knee, and are experts in their field. Whether a patient needs arthroplasty, replacement, or a revision, the surgeons associated with our Orthopedic Institute’s Total Joint Replacement Program proved the most state-of-the-art procedures to return our patients to a healthy and functional lifestyle.
Our evidence-based approach to total joint care is a model which is a collaboration between our orthopedic surgeons, hospitalists, total joint patient nurse navigator, OR team, nursing, physical and occupational therapists, and hospital support staff. Better outcomes, quicker recovery and a return to normal life for patients are our top priority.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or Business Administration required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of five (5) years of healthcare management experience
- Current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license required
- Orthopedic Experience Preferred