RN, Surgical Services Float Pool - Full Time
CHRISTUS Southwestern Louisiana
CHRISTUS Ochsner St Patrick Hospital
524 Dr Michael DeBakey Drive
Lake Charles, LA 70601
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
RN, Surgical Services Float Pool - Full Time Job in Lake Charles
The CHRISTUS Ochsner SWLA Surgical Services Float Pool is established to provide supplemental staffing to the SWLA Ministry while providing excellent patient care. Float Pool Associates are required to comply with all CHRISTUS policies, procedures, and patient care standards. There is not a guarantee, expressed or implied, that Associate will receive any set amount of hours worked.
Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a RN in Surgical / GI Services. Which includes but not limited to: Preoperative, Operative and Postoperative areas.
· Maintain current Louisiana license, BLS, ACLS, PALS, and conscious sedation.
· Maintain current address, telephone and email AND be accessible by telephone and email.
· Associate will participate in all mandatory annual Employee Health requirements. (TB, Flu shot, Fit test, etc.).
· Associate will participate in mandatory education.
· Associate will be on call 2 summer and 2 winter holidays.
Summer holidays are: Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day.
Winter holidays are: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve night, Christmas day, New Year’s Eve night and New Year’s Day
· Associate will be required to work and/or train and take call in the area determined by the Administrative Director of Surgical Services
· Daily scheduling and flexing will be decided amongst the Surgical Services leadership teams from both campuses, with final determinations made by the Administrative Director of Surgical Services
· Required to work both facilities- CHRISTUS Ochsner St Patrick Hospital and CHRISTUS Ochsner Lake Area
· Internal Applicants will complete an internal leader interview, as well as a peer interview on both campuses
- Full Time