Apply Now RN surgery days with call Job in Texarkana
Registered Nurse- Surgery
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in surgery preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- PALS within 18 months of hire/transfer date
- Must live within 30 minutes of the facility for call.
- Two years RN experience preferred.
For more information contact Natalie Starkey atNatalie.Starkey@christushealth.orgor call 903-614-7156
Ask me if you qualify for a sign on bonus!