RN, Registered Nurse - Wound Care Center - PRN
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS GS Marshall Medical Office Building Grove Street
618 South Grove Street
Marshall, TX 75670
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Wound Care Center - PRN Job in Marshall
Performs the primary function of an RN in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of patients in the hospital. Is responsible for meeting the established WHC Standards of Nursing Practice in the management of all assigned patients. Assists physicians with the development and implementation of wound treatment plans and participates in performance improvement review activities. Acts within the guidelines of federal and state laws, Joint Commission Standards and professional and ethical practice.
- Registered Nurse, graduate from an approved School of Nursing.
- Current state licensure.
- Minimum of 2 years med-surge experience.
- Wound Care certification preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.