RN, Registered Nurse- Surgical Services Ministry Float Pool
CHRISTUS Southwestern Louisiana
CHRISTUS Ochsner St Patrick Hospital
524 Dr Michael DeBakey Drive
Lake Charles, LA 70601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- Surgical Services Ministry Float Pool Job in Lake Charles
The CHRISTUS Ochsner Health Float Pool is established to provide supplemental staffing to the SWLA Ministry while providing excellent patient care. Float Pool Associates are required to comply with all CHRISTUS policies, procedures, and patient care standards. There is not a guarantee, expressed or implied, that Associate will receive any set amount of hours worked.
Under the general supervision of the Charge Nurse and/or the OR Manager, the RN staff nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care by the use of the nursing process. The RN is responsible for the plan of care for the surgical patient
Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a RN
- Maintain current Louisiana license, BLS and CNOR, ACLS, PALS (PALS if caring for pediatric population).
- Maintain current address, telephone and email AND be accessible by telephone and email
- Associate will participate in all mandatory annual Employee Health requirements. (TB, Flu shot, Fit test, etc.).
- Associate will participate in mandatory education.
- PRN Associate will commit to work a minimum of 3 shifts per month including 1 weekend call shift.
- Full time Associate will be on call 2 summer and 2 winter holidays.
- Summer holidays are: Easter, Memorial Day, July 4thand Labor Day.
- Winter holidays are: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve night, Christmas day, New Year’s Eve night and New Year’s Day.