RN, Registered Nurse - Surgical Services
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Surgical Services Job in Corpus Christi
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
This Dan A. Hughes Family Hybrid Suite at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline is the only operating room of its kind in the region. This unique surgical suite combines the most advanced surgical and imaging technology available. With state-of-the-art surgical suites, our board-certified surgeons and experienced nursing team perform a broad spectrum of inpatient and outpatient surgeries, from minimally invasive to complex open-heart surgeries.
Click below to peek inside 3 of our new operating suites at CHRISTUS Spohn Shoreline:
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance is available for those who qualify.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in OR / Surgical Services nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- Alice: PALS within 18 months of hire/transfer date