M-F 6:30-4:00; W/Call
RN, Registered Nurse - Surgery - SIGN ON BONUS
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Registered Nurse (RN)
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Surgery - SIGN ON BONUS Job in Tyler
The perioperative nurse functions in the circulating and/or scrub role in the Operating Room. In this role, the RN designs, coordinates and delivers care to meet the needs of the patient undergoing the operative procedure. The perioperative nurse assesses, diagnoses, plans, intervenes and evaluates the outcome of surgical intervention. The RN addresses physiological, sociocultural and spiritual responses of the individual undergoing a surgical procedure. The perioperative RN supervises ancillary personnel involved in the care of the surgical patient.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Minimum requirement is an Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse with the State of Texas
- 1 - 2 years RN experience in an acute care setting and a strong desire to work in the surgery circulating role is preferred
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Associate or American Red Cross
- CNOR Certification is preferred