RN, Registered Nurse - Surgery Residency
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Surgery Residency Job in Tyler
Function in the circulating and/or scrub role in the Operating Room. The perioperative nurse is the RN who, using the nursing process, designs, coordinates and delivers care to meet the needs of the patient undergoing the operative procedure. The perioperative nurse assesses, diagnoses, plans, intervenes and evaluates the outcome of surgical intervention. The RN addresses physiological, sociocultural and spiritual responses of the individual undergoing a surgical procedure. The perioperative RN supervises ancillary personnel involved in the care of the surgical patient.
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse with the State of Texas
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, surgery experience is not required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Minimum requirement is an Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Skills competency upon employment