RN, Registered Nurse - St. Joseph's Home
Registered Nurse (RN)
CLA St Joseph Home Assisted-40201
2299 Sterlington Road
Monroe, LA 71203
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - St. Joseph's Home Job in Monroe
The primary purpose of your job is to assist the Director of Nursing Services in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, the Medical Director, and/or the Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Must be a graduate from a State Accredited License Registered Nursing program with current license to practice in the state of Louisiana.
- Knowledge of education responsibilities to staff, community and students; a well integrated personality; an understanding and appreciation of good physical and mental
- Knowledge of the nursing process, pharmacology and medical procedures which maybe encountered in the program, communication skills, interest in continued professional growth.
- Knowledge of new trends in mental health nursing or recovery process from chemical dependency; and can adapt to progressive change.
- Minimum two (2) years prior RN experience required.
- Experience working with elderly adults in nursing home setting
- Current Louisiana RN License