RN, Registered Nurse: South Tyler Emergency Care Center
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital South Tyler
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse: South Tyler Emergency Care Center Job in Tyler
Come be part of this exciting facility and help to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ in beautiful Tyler, Texas. We are looking for experienced trauma ER nurses to care for their community!
The Emergency Care Center RN provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- TX RN license
- Associate degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred
- BLS- American Heart Association
- ACLS- American Heart Association
- PALS-American Heart Association
- 2 years of Emergency Care experience at a Trauma Level 1 or 2 facility or comparable experience
Per Diem As Needed
For more information contact: email@example.com