RN, Registered Nurse Sepsis Program Coord - Quality
CHRISTUS Southwestern Louisiana
CHRISTUS Ochsner St Patrick Hospital
Share This Job On
RN, Registered Nurse Sepsis Program Coord - Quality Job in Lake Charles
The Sepsis Program Coordinator is a registered nurse who works in collaboration with the medical and hospital staff to provide multidisciplinary care to sepsis patients. The coordinator provides clinical, professional expertise for patients, families, and staff members. The coordinator will collect and analyze data surrounding the sepsis patient.
Sepsis Program involvement to include assistance of program development as it relates to care of all sepsis patients. The sepsis coordinator will research and drive implementation of evidence-based practice as related to sepsis care.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing
· Current license to practice in the state
· 5 years minimum experience in nursing
· Experience with caring for the sepsis patient population
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills
· Preferred Critical care or emergency medicine experience
· Preferred Experience in similar quality improvement role