RN, Registered Nurse- SEASONAL- Marshall Emergency Department
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Marshall
811 South Washington
Marshall, TX 75670
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse- SEASONAL- Marshall Emergency Department Job in Marshall
The ER Registered Nurse is responsible for patient assessment, patient care planning, and provision of quality nursing care to an assigned group of patients for a defined work period. The Registered Nurse provides direction and supervision to LVN/LPNs, nursing assistants, unit secretaries and other clinical/clerical associates. The RN, by assignment, may function as charge nurse for the unit. The Registered Nurse also involves provision of patient care/service to older adolescent, young adult, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Current Texas license as a registered nurse.
- BLS by American Heart Association.
- Graduate of professional school of nursing.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
SEASONAL- Per Diem As Needed
11AM-11PM or 7PM to 7AM
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Sami Woodruff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-806-2442.