RN, Registered Nurse Program Manager Salary - Pedi MFM Clinic
Children’s Hospital of San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Professional Pavilion San Saba
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse Program Manager Salary - Pedi MFM Clinic Job in San Antonio
** Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus **
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
Directs the operation of clinical programs and promotes quality services for the community and patients.
· Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or Business Administration required
· Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred.
· Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
· Minimum of five (3) years of healthcare management experience
· Current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license required