RN, Registered Nurse - Periop Surgery Residency LPOHH
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Louis Peaches Owen Heart Hospital
703 South Fleishel Avenue
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Registered Nurse - Periop Surgery Residency LPOHH Job in Tyler
The perioperative nurse functions in the circulating and/or scrub role in the Operating Room. In this role, the RN designs, coordinates and delivers care to meet the needs of the patient undergoing the operative procedure. The perioperative nurse assesses, diagnoses, plans, intervenes and evaluates the outcome of surgical intervention. The RN addresses physiological, sociocultural and spiritual responses of the individual undergoing a surgical procedure. The perioperative RN supervises ancillary personnel involved in the care of the surgical patient.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Periop Residency minimum requirement is a Bachelors Degree in Nursing/BSN
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse with the State of Texas
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Associate or American Red Cross
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, surgery experience is not required for the residency